Quainton Hall School has four Houses named after celebrated members of our past teaching staff: Halliday, Fraser, Ghaleb and Comber.
They were established in 1938 and named after the first Heads of House. In 1971 Frasers' house replaced Hazlewood following a number of years service by Mr John Frazer. In 2017 our 120th Year Carnel's house became known as Halliday House in honour of Mary Halliday who was a member of staff for 61 Years.
Pupils are allotted to their House in Reception.
Each House has its own Colour and takes part in many Inter-House events ranging from Sports Day and Cross-Country, as well as the Music and Quiz competitions. Houses meet regularly and help the pupils get to know other pupils beyond their immediate peer group.
Collectively, all school events generate House Points which go towards the termly and end of year House Points Shield trophy.